Dislikes - See also Rocking The Boat
strive not to hate or detest,
I strive to accept and practice tolerance.
Some things, however, just get my goat!
2009: This funny list came in the e-mail and had addictions made by me, after #9, and special thanks to Kris M for #16. which truly is a pet hate of mine too.
16 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their as s to search the entire room for the T.V... Remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. And change the channel manually.
3. When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5. When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6 People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumb-ass?
10. People who over-take you only to slow down once they are in front.
11. People who wear skin-tight bike shorts for cycling around the city/suburbs. Do these morons think we want to see that? Do they think it improves their performance?
12. People who chew with their mouths open. Yeh, we all really enjoy hearing the sounds your mouth makes while you chew you ignorant grubs!
13. People who tailgate.
14. Fashion victims. You’re the ones sporting the same haircut as your friends, wearing white studded belts(men), putting your collars up and wearing your dorky looking cap sideways because someone you saw someone that sings crap do it in a video-clip. Bravo mindless sheep!
15. People who ask you for ‘spare’ change or a ‘spare’ cigarette. Cigarette packets don’t come with spares, if it’s a packet of 25, guess what, there’s 25 of them, not 25 with one strapped to the side as a ‘spare’! All my money adds up to the sum of all my money, there is no spare!
16. When I say 'No' I actually mean it. I hate people who ask you a question that requires a yes/no response and after you say 'No' they respond with 'Are you sure?' - um what part of 'No' means maybe ... or sorry that's not what I meant..... fuckers.....
(12) cyclists who ride around the CBD in bike
What sort of an utterly sheep-brained, mindless, herd-following, wannabe,
delluded moron do you have to be to get dressed
in these ridiculous 'bike-shorts' simply because everyone else does?!!?!
You are just cycling around the city or suburbs for health
and fitness !!!
You are not competing... it's not the fraction
of a fraction of wind-resistance you are trying to reduce, to shave off
a second on your race times...
ARE YOU WEARING BIKE SHORTS?!!?
WHO TOLD YOU YOU LOOK GOOD WHEN YOU WEAR THEM??
WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THEM?!!?!
Ever thought that NO ONE wants to see that much of you?!
Many of you haven't the body for it anyway and keep in mind men will always
look fucking ridiculous in them....
NO EXPLINATION NECESSARY - These dorks are professional cyclists and even
they look like total TWITS!
But wait - the idiocy doesn't stop with BLACK bike shorts - the pic below
shows that there is no limit to human stupidity;
Laugh.... it's all you can do...
The next time you pull up next to a cyclist in the city (or they pull
up next to you), please, just point at their shorts and laugh
your head off...
They deserve it.
I mean, if you didn't know such shorts existed and you were just planning
to go out shopping... and you put shorts like that on to go to the supermarket...
You'd expect to get laughed at, no?....
(1) People who use half a sugar sache at a cafe and then
put rest back into the sugar bowl. I mean what ARE these people THINKING?!
Do they think "Oh, I don't want to waste half a sache of sugar, I'll put
the rest of it back." ??? And then, do they seriously think that someone
just as concienscious will come along and think "Oooh, look, someone has
left half a sugar, I'll use that so as not to waste a whole new sache!"
??? For God's sake people! Grow a brain!
(2) Really obese women who insist on forcing themselves
into skin-tight bike shorts or leotards. I have nothing against fat people
at all, I have fat friends, but the skin tight clothing-thing is really
Research reported in the journal "Evolution and Human Behaviour",
claims that our brains have evolved to react to outward signs of disease,
such as rashes and wounds. These signals also include excessive body fat.
Antipathy towards fat obese people could be based on this age-old instinctive
- from www.seanbaby.com:
Sometimes people can have so many things wrong with them that it starts
to become your problem. Like when overweight people petition to get seats
in movie theatres and airplanes enlarged. Now, I'm not heartless. I know
it pinches when you squeeze 8 tons of meat into a half ton chair-space,
and I know how tragic it is when someone forgets that lots of milkshake
makes you fat, and I know that everything except crushing things and floating
is a lot harder to do with a giant ass, but here's my problem: why should
my airline ticket be more expensive because you love the taste of gravy?
Keep me out of it and petition to get less cheese put on your cheeseburgers.
(3) Ferrals (For those of you not familiar with this coloquialism;
a 'ferral' is a person who goes out of their way to be natural...earth
folk, hippy-types etc). Ferals who really peeve me are the kind that purposely
forego showers, let their hair become dreadlocks by not washing it, grow
hair in places where it really doesn't need to be, pierce as many body
parts as possible, twirl fire because that's what we ferrals do, wear
UGLY dirty rags instead of clothes and have a dog as dirty and smelly
as themselves and insist on drinking their coffees with soy milk.
(4) Drunks. What sort of a half-wit must you be to go out
every weekend and make a complete disgrace of yourself in public??? All
you people who go out, get drunk and cause fights, grope women and generally
annoy the rest of us; I hate you and would't piss on you if you got yourself
caught on fire! First of all, those people are losers for drinking too
much. You have to be an idiot not to know when to stop. Secondly if it
happens more than twice you are a slow learner. There is another point.
I can get blind rotten drunk and NOT make an ass of myself and NOT grope
innocent ladies wherever I go... So what makes these nightclub morons
so unable to control themselves? I guess they are just losers...
(5) Violent, fight-starting drunks. See above + If you want
to fight, join a boxing club, don't humiliate yourself by getting your
nose broken by someone like me who hates drunks!
(6) People who 'Tail-gate'. If you follow too closely behind
another car, you are an idiot. You can't stop in an emergency and you
are a risk to society. If you do it behind me, I will hit the breaks and
make sure you hit me. Guess who will pay for everything? You!
(7) This peeve has been removed...
(8) Pushy Christians. - See also Rocking The Boat -
Now I respect every religious belief
in the world, even the really immature ones. The kind of 'Christians'
that peeve me are the ones that are fanatical and 'push' their beliefs
on people. It is rude and disrespectful, what's more, it is downright
It is a SPIRITUAL LAW that everyone has freedom of choice and
that you are NOT to force your ways onto another.
What these ignorant
fanatical Christians are doing is a sin! Do not be pushed around or made
to feel guilty by these vampires.
Another thing that pisses me off about
these kind of Christians is that they speak some of the worst blasphemies
I have ever heard: "Fear God" <-- how insulting to our 'All-loving" father!,
"Born in Sin" <-- this down-right disgusting.
Babies are most innocent,
pure and close to God! "Burn in Hell" <-- Now what right do 'they' have
to make such a statement? 'They' may well interpret the bible that way,
but to say a good budhist will burn in hell for not being a Christian
is absolute nonsense!
(9) People who try to big-note themselves by belittling
others. This type of person is a social vampire. They try to suck energy
and confidence out of others for themselves. They are scum.
(10) 'Footy Fever'. Unfortunately I live in a country where
football is often on the front page of the newspaper and is the main national
love. Football is largely a stupid game played mostly by morons. Football
players here in Australia are getting a lot of media coverage for their
drunk and disorderly behaviour. It doesn't surprise me.
(11) Pretentious Gits.
My friend, Raz, has a decided dislike
of pretentious gits.
The following discourse will be his opinion:
Now I know that the more naive ones among you may find this hard to believe,
but some people out there are not what they appear to be.
are so lacking in their personalities that they decide to role-play.
think to themselves "That person over there is cool/proffesional/stylish."
They think people will like them if they are like that too.
So, in a truly
unimaginative emulation of said persona, they (like a hermit crab) slip
into a shell not of their fashioning.
They are soooo shallow.
carry a decent conversation, because the person you think you are meeting
isn't really there. Their shell is, but inside (and readily apparent)
is an insecure git, who is completely out of their element.
aspect of these preten-hermit crab-tious gits is that they actually think
that we are dumb enough not to realise that they're full of shite.
know the type. Yup, they're the ones that look like complete and utter
prats, but think they look cool.
What really gets my goat though, is the
haughty/nobby/yuppie people who are 5 foot nine, but 7 foot up themselves.
The ones who think they're the be-all and end-all, just because they earn
over $44,000 per year.
All you wannabe hermit crabs, here's a bit of advice:
Try learning about yourself, finding out who you REALLY are, what you
like about yourself, what you dislike, then (and this is the important
step) find out what you want to be.
THEN BE IT!
That way, you can always
be yourself, because you're always being youself.....DUH!!!
Not only will
you feel good about being an unpopular loser, but you will have the pride
of knowing that you are a genuine unpopular loser and not someone trying
really hard to be one! You choose.